A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wednesday

The day after good news.  Now I have a cold, coughing and a slight rise in temperature.  Of course, when my temperature can range from 94.1 to 97.7 lately it is hard to tell.

The dogs went to the doggy beauty parlor this morning.  Bandit was not happy about it at all.  He pooped and peed on their floor immediately. 

They got them done in record time, 2 hours.  When they called to tell me to come get them I could hear Bandit barking. 

He spent several months in a kennel before I got him so I’m sure he thought he was going back there.

He was very happy to see me and was even more happy to get home.  While they were gone I washed all their beds and places they lay.  Then I had to clean out the washer and dryer and the dryer filter. 

Teddy had been there before so he wasn’t very upset by it. 

They said that each dog got upset when the other one was being worked on.  So they are great buddies when there but at home they compete for all the attention.

Kind of like brothers I guess.

I had trouble starting the car after a stop at the drug store so I went directly to the garage.  I now have an appointment tomorrow for them to check it out.  It’s not the battery as it is fairly new, they looked up the date I bought it last year. 

It’s always something.

It rained today, temps in the 40’s.  When it drops below freezing tonight there will be black ice.  Hope it’s all good in the morning even though I don’t have far to go to the garage.

Later….

 

No comments: