A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday

Back from the doctors office.  Got my chemo.  They have suggested I use Mucinex D instead of Claritan for the sinus drainage I’ve been having. 

My kind friends who chauffeured me today stopped at the drug store so I could pick up the new pills.

Now that is one of those restricted drugs.  There are only cards on the shelf that you take to the drug counter to actually get the pills. 

I was cautioned not to go start making illegal drugs with these Mucinex-D. 

So tomorrow when the Claritan runs out I will try the other drug and see if it works better.

I slept 6 whole hours last night!  The meds worked. I still dozed some at the chemo.  They make me so comfortable it’s hard to stay awake.

Now all I have to do is get the trash out to the street.  But first I have to get off the phone with concerned family members. Love them dearly.

later…

 

No comments: