A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Electricians and a Cool Friday

The electricians came and put a new receptacle in the kitchen.  Now the microwave, refrigerator and washer all have their own circuit breakers. 

They will come back next week to put a wall plug in the bathroom.   Using the hair dryer in the kitchen has been a bit of an inconvenience. 

It’s nice and cool today but it won’t last.  We still have all of August to go.

Yesterday I found a lot of dog poo on the floor in my bedroom.  

I think I may have solved the doggy temper tantrums.  A few days ago I gave Teddy a major brushing, combing, and trimming.  To do that I took his collar off.  I didn’t put it back on until last night.

He likes the jingling tags that hang on the collar, he wanted his collar back on.  CHEEEESH!!!

I’ve lived with a man who wanted a crease down the front of their jeans. 

I lived with a man who wanted his clothing hung all facing right and all the hangers in the same direction. 

I lived with a man who wanted his coffee delivered to his nightstand before he got up.

I now live with a dog who wants his collar to jingle. 

I guess I can deal with that.

2010-07 003

I had a request for another picture of the newly painted house.  One thing they did that helped was they painted all the wires that are on the outside of the house.  I’m thinking shutters on the front 2 windows – maybe.  Once you start there is no place to stop.

The only major thing left is for the RV.  The roof needs to be sealed and that will be about $1700.00. 

It’s always something.

I think I’ll go over the the Butter Street Barn and visit my friends.

Later….

No comments: