A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday and a Play

Okay, I broke down and bought Carbonite to back up my computer for me.   It has taken it 3 days to get it all backed up but now the stuff on here is secure.  woohoo

Just went to see my grandson, Willie, in a play about goldilocks and the 3 bears.   He has been attending a theater day-camp all week and this was their presentation.   It was a real hoot.

The play was a court scene giving different possible versions of the story.  Willie was Papa Bear and had several lines.   It turned out the bears were guilty of leaving their home unlocked and Goldilocks was guilty of entering an unlocked house.  The lawyers turned out to be the guiltiest of all for trying to make a big deal of it.  I like that.

They did a lot of work during the week using the TV show “Whose Line is it Anyway” as a guide.   It sounded like they had a lot of fun.

Next week is pottery day-camp.  Sounds like fun to me.  Maybe I’ll enroll in day-camp.

Later….

No comments: