A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Silent Night?

I’ve been wanting to record the sounds I hear when I let the dogs out for the last time at night.  So I did it tonight.   I hope it works on here.  When I uploaded it went to youtube.com first. 

That’s my backdoor you see and that’s cicadas and tree frogs or toads and an occasional swish of a car from the road in front of the house.  Turn the sound up on your computer before you listen to it.

Night Sounds in Ohio in July.

The estate sale went okay today except for a bit of shoplifting and the police being called.  Why do people do that?!  Luckily there is a picture of the item and there is hope that the culprit will be caught.

The sale was enjoyable due to good friends working together. 

Another very hot day tomorrow and I will be at the antique barn to help out while some of the dealers help finish up the estate sale.

Grandson Jake came by and mowed my lawn this afternoon.  Grandkids are great.

Later….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site katbulue.blogspot.com
Is this possible?