A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8 – Errands and Laptop Fixed

Thursday July 8 – WooHoo!!!  Got the laptop back and they were able to fix it without removing everything.  I really need to do something about backing this thing up.  Maybe one of those places you pay to do that for you.  If anyone has a good idea let me know.

I ran several errands this morning, came home, ate lunch, and took a short nap.  

The dogs are still a little spooked about the fire works last week-end.  They want me to come outside with them. 

It probably didn’t help that I joined in the noisemaking by firing my gun a couple of times.  I know – I’m bad.   With all the fire works noise in the neighborhood no one could notice what I did.

I was very careful about it, I had saved a political sign for a target – is that a perfect target or what?  I leaned it up against a tree and tested out my new laser light.  It was pretty accurate. 

Teddy was outside with me when I did it.  I couldn’t find him for a while but he finally showed up at the back door.  I have now tied a white bandanna around his neck so I can find him in the dark.

The weather is supposed to cool off some for the next few days, maybe even a nice week-end.   We could also use some rain with this cool front.

Later….

No comments: