A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

FOOD?

Okay, I’m feeling better enough to be grumpy.  Still coughing, have opted for the meds that make me dopey.  The antibiotics have reduced the fever from 4 degrees high to 1 degree. 

I think that means I have a virus as well as something bacterial.  Wake up every morning drenched in sweat – but that’s not unusual for me, at my age.  Especially since I am getting hormone blocker meds.  It’s something like permanent change of life. 

I’m waiting to watch the Kentucky Derby and chatting with a nephew on facebook.   Also trying to work up an appetite for food.

Nothing sounds good but I will eat anyway.  Maybe some chicken and rice.

Later….

No comments: