A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Foolishness

Second, maybe third or fourth, childhood has arrived. 

I am on facebook.  I play farmville on facebook.   Lory, my daughter, is on facebook but does not want to play farmville.  She has no link to the internet at her home so she uses mine when she is here to check email etc. 

So today I signed her up for farmville on facebook.  I have a desktop computer as well as a laptop.  They are both connected to the internet. 

I  sign in on the laptop as “me” and onto the desk top as “Lory”.  At least I get some exercise crossing back and forth the kitchen from one computer to the other.

I send me a gift from her and then go to the other computer and accept it.  Aren’t I nice to me?

Of course, I know Lory’s passwords.  She knows where mine are written down.  She lists things on craigslist and I monitor her email for her. 

We didn’t always get along so well but that’s just the way it is.  We are adults now and have agreed to disagree on some things.  We help one another out on a regular basis.

My other daughter, Susan, called and wanted to know if she could come visit on Sunday afternoon.  I said “sure”.  Then she asked if I would be home.  She knows me too well.  I laughed and said I would be home.

Just chatted with my nephew on facebook.  He is a musician and has a website.  Check it out HERE.  Pretty good stuff.

Later….

No comments: