A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting for call from Dr. Khan

This is Wednesday, the day Dr. Khan’s office said they would call about the money they owe me.  No call yet. 
Do I want them to call and say “the check is in the mail” or would I rather report them to the Medicare Fraud Hotline?  I’m on the fence about that.  They should be reported and thoroughly audited for other people they have overcharged. 
When you sleep with dogs you might wake up with ticks.  I did that the other morning.  Found it on the back of my neck while taking a shower.  He was attached and I pulled him off and washed him down the drain. 
Then I got out the frontline and dosed both dogs.  I’m still checking imaginary creepy crawly things on my head.  Do they make frontline for people?
So I wait impatiently for the next shoe to drop….
Later….

No comments: