A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doctor Compliment

My GP doctor is a short plump motherly sort of woman who advises eating cabbage and using honey and lemon juice for a cough.  I like her.

She said they got me in today because she knows I don’t call about little nothings.  That’s a nice thing to say.

I got a prescription for azithromycin.  She implied it was a pretty big hammer.  The script said for bronchitis.  I take 2 tonight and then 1 each day for four days.  Hope it works.  I’m going to assume it will.

Got another estimate on painting the house.  He was here when I got back from the Dr’s appointment.  One questions I forgot to ask – are his workers legal citizens?    I’ll call him….

later….

No comments: