A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Windows! (and a scratchy throat)

A friend recommended a friend and he came over and measured and chatted about features, gave me a brochure.  He came back a week later with color choices for the outside trim. 

We agreed verbally, no money changed hands, no paper changed hands.  This is the old fashioned way of doing business.  Your word is as good as your bond. 

My new windows will be installed Friday with finishing touches on Sat.

I think the sore throat is due to pollen.  That doesn’t make it feel any better.  It is in the sinuses and ears and the drippy nose.  Of course, having 80 degree weather one day and 50 the next doesn’t help.  I gargle warm salt water and blow air into my inner ears while holding my nose, and cough and snort.  Guess I’ll survive.

Later….

No comments: