A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Company Gone

My dear sister sent me a t-shirt that said “I can’t remember if I’m the good sister or the evil one”.  She didn’t get one for herself.  I have friends who have t-shirt skills so I ordered one for her.

2011-10 001

So here we are in our t-shirts.  And below we are deciding who is who.

Me&Linda

bobonroof

Bob asked if there were any jobs that needed doing. Aha!  He might not do that again.  He cleaned out the eaves and put a screen over them.  He also mowed the front yard.

It’s sad to see them go but there was ice on my windshield this morning.  When you have wheels on your home you tend not to stay around for cold weather.

John is home from the hospital and is doing just fine.  He is to wear a vest with sensors on it for a while to monitor his heart.  We all had dinner last night at his house.

Tomorrow I get a PET scan.  Then Tuesday I have to stay home for the delivery of Zeloda pills.  Retirees tend to plan one thing per day.

later….

No comments: