A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Talking to Myself

It’s hard to set yourself down and have a stern heart to heart talk.  Talking to myself?  Yes.

I’ve got to fight the fatigue more.  Yesterday I took the weed eater to some backyard weeds.  Also took my new clippers to some of the stuff in the garden area.

The dogs loved getting back there in the tall weeds and investigating all the smells.

The squirrels ate the sunflower seeds.  They pulled the plants down to get to them.  Bad squirrels!  Maybe they buried some of the seeds.  Maybe I’ll have sunflowers all over the yard next year.

Lory and I had a good week-end at the barn.  She sold her Blue Boy picture and I sold a large mirror.  We will go Sat. to pick up our money.

There was a lot of talk of the Christmas season coming up.  The barn is on the Christmas Tour this year so we are to go all out with decorating. 

Bah humbug.

Okay – more talking to myself.  I’ll get into the attic and see what I can find.

Went this morning for my weekly blood test then went to the drug store for a prescription.  Also picked up two bottles of chewable calcium pills, and some gel shoe inserts.  When I paid for my items there was a $4.00 coupon on the sales slip.

As I walked toward the exit I somehow ended up in the candy aisle.  Hmmmm.  I used the coupon for dark chocolate.

later….

No comments: