A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No Wheels

The RV went to the shop yesterday to be winterized and to get the generator working. 

Today the car went to the shop to figure out what is making a rattle when I make a left turn. 

The car garage guy also heard a rumble that I hadn’t noticed.  That is probably the tires.  The car has 88000 miles on it and as far as I know those are the original tires.

They gave me a ride home so here I sit with no wheels.  So I went outside and trimmed some brush with my new clippers.  Things you don’t want to grow in places you don’t want them seem to do the best. 

That went well until I accidently stepped in dog dodo.  Now those shoes have been cleaned and I am wearing slippers. 

Took a Bandit urine sample to the vet yesterday.  I put it in the refrigerator for a while before I took it in.  Apparently that is a nono.   I am to stop giving him the prednisone and get another urine sample next week and not refrigerate it.

The spot where his cyst broke open is almost healed. 

The weather has turned chilly after a week of really warm days.  The trees are turning and the tops of some plants have been nipped by frost.

Since John isn’t supposed to use a lawn mower with his heart condition I have asked the neighbors if they would take care of it.  They have agreed to do it.

I didn’t have any big plans to go anywhere today but without wheels I can think of lots of errands I could run.

I’ll have wheels ….

later.

 

No comments: