A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pills & Carson’s First Garden

10:00 a.m.

Tell me I have to stay home and I can come up with ten errands I should do.   And if I hadn’t been told to stay home and wait for a UPS delivery of pills I would have happily stayed home.

It’s the childish rebellion still going on in this old lady.

Yesterday Lory, Jake, and Carson came over to do some planting in the garden.  At four years old Carson is old enough to learn about where food really comes from.

2011-07 003

It may be a little late in the season for planting squash but it has been so wet – we’ll just have to see what we get. 

1:30 p.m. 

The pills arrived.  One of my concerns was that they might be too big for me to swallow, but they are not.  I have them put into their little pill containers, 14 days, 3 pills after breakfast and 3 pills after dinner. 

I will start tonight.

later…

No comments: