A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Movie and UPS

Wednesday had been a very busy day.  I did three loads of laundry, including stripping the bed.  Then I got a phone call suggesting that I join some friends at a movie in the afternoon.

We went to see Bridesmaids at a second run theater.  The tickets were only $3.00 but the snacks and drinks were out of sight.  $5.00 for a small bag of candy.  We just watched the movie.

It was very funny and sexy.  The foul language was prolific.  It seems to me that the writers didn’t have a very big vocabulary.  But then I don’t get out of the house much.

The UPS man came this morning with my next round of Xeloda pills.  They start next week.

He also brought my emergency button system.  I haven’t really looked at it yet.  I’ll take it out tomorrow and try it out. 

There is a bunch of papers to fill out and send back.  Some of them will take some thought.  Like do I want them to call 911 first or my contacts first.  I’m thinking they should call my contacts first as maybe I just fell down and need help getting up.  One of my kids could do that.

It’s been a very busy day.  G’nite.

later….

 

 

No comments: