A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tests Done, Paint Done

Made all the times for my CAT scan and bone scan today. 

I thought I had set the alarm clock to wake me at 3:45 a.m. to take some pills.  I woke promptly at 3:46 a.m. but the alarm had not gone off.  The clock in my head woke me.  It is more dependable than my ability to set an alarm clock apparently.

It seems my oncologist and two others have split off from the group and are setting up a new office that is connected to the hospital.  Today was their last day at that location.

Surprise surprise! 

I tried asking different people who work there how this happened and got very different answers.  Some employees will be going with them, some will stay where they are and some will be without a job.

The different answers depended on the individuals circumstances.

It will be more convenient as I can get all the tests at one location but as usual the hospital is a mess of additions, elevators that go to some parts and not others and parking is a crap shoot.  All the close ones are reserved for doctors.

The painters needed to work on the doors today so I left everything unlocked for them.  I shut the dogs in the kitchen  so they were not a problem.

2010-06 003

Garage before….

2010-06 house 003 

and after.

2010-06 house 001

Above is the front door.  I’m waiting to close it to be sure the paint is dry.  They created trim paint on it that hadn’t been highlighted before.

2010-06 house 002

And the whole house, all done.  They even went to the local hardware store and replaced the house numbers that had been on the top of the trim around the front porch.

I just checked the job over and gave them the final check.  I am very satisfied with the job they did.  Mid Miami Painting is their name.  Let me know if you are interested in their phone number or email address.

Now it is nap time as I didn’t sleep very well last night.

Later….

No comments: