A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Rain so no Paint

Week-end off for painters.  One man came Friday and painted in the back.  I was hoping to have more pictures by now.  Between rain today and time off it may be a while. 

This is a picture of what is done now.  The front windows are still covered with plastic in this picture.   It gives an idea of how it will look when it’s done. 

2010-06 002

I still like the colors.  Lory helped me choose them.  I’ll be glad when it is all done.  Being accustomed to walking around half dressed in the mornings I now have to think about scaring the painters. 

I checked the cans of paint to make sure they got the more expensive paint I was paying for. 

Several errands to run today, a few groceries and pills for me and the dog.  If one year is equal to seven for a dog then Silly is older than me.  

Wednesday I have more medical tests.  Results won’t be available for a while.  So I get to take all that prednisone tomorrow – yuck.  Just do as you are told – I tell myself.  Myself doesn’t always like it tho.

Later….

No comments: