A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Some Things I’ll Never Know

Why was the post office box key in the washing machine?

Why does the dog run to get a drink of water as soon as I get home?

Why during the night the sheet scoots one way and the quilt scoots the other way.

Why the garden hose always has a kink in it.

I did figure out why the unlock button markings were wearing off my car’s remote locking thingy and the lock button was still good.  To open all the doors, like for putting groceries into the back seat, you have to push the unlock button twice.  So it gets a lot more use than the lock button.

Why people might think I still am interested in a boyfriend at age 70.  Maybe they don’t know I’m on medication to block hormones.

I called Dr Khan’s office  in Florida again today.  I gave them a whole week of peace.  They will write a check to me for almost as much as I think they owe me.  They only write checks once a week.   I wonder if I would have ever gotten any money back if I hadn’t called and kept calling.  That’s another thing I’ll never know.

Later….

No comments: