A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Results

Today I had the appointment with the doctor to get the results of last weeks tests.

I am still stable. That's the good news. The doctor wants to change the hormone blocker pills I am taking so I got a new perscription. No new tests until March. I'll have to be back by then. I'm sure winter will save a few blasts for me when I get back.

Now I get to plan for my winter run-away-from-home. I need to get my driver's license renewed and get new stickers for the vehicles - all will be due before I get back. And I need to find a doctor there for the every four weeks treatment and get my records sent there. And I need to be sure the campground I go to has WIFI so I can stay in touch.

The RV has been checked out. The ABS brakes don't work but I don't like them anyway. There will be a lot to do and I don't plan on leaving until after Thanksgiving anyway.

FUN FUN

Later.

No comments: