A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Countdown

The lists of lists are growing instead of shrinking. I got the RV plugged into electricity yesterday. The tool box is checked and a few things need to be added. The refrigerator isn't on yet but a list has been made for its contents.

Went to the antique barn Friday and hugged everyone goodbye.

Christmas gifts are being bought, wrapped, and prepared for mailing.

Clothes are being sorted. Had to check the weather for the destination to remind myself that I won't need turtle neck tops there.

Teddy got a bath this morning. Needless to say, he hates baths. He smells a lot better now. Don't know what he got into.

I find myself turning from one thing to another without making progress. I call that spinning. That's when I have to stop and do something else for a while, like post on blogspot.

A bit more shopping today and then get down to it and get it done.

My grandson is running in a five mile Turkey Trot race on Thanksgiving day. It's lots of fun. Many people wear costumes for this race. I'm sure he will have a good appetite for dinner.

Later....

No comments: