A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chemo Day

I left the house at 8:00 am and got home at 2:00 pm.   I slept part of the time in a very comfortable lazy boy style chair with a warmed blanket over me.   A cup of little round chewable pieces of ice and a bag a dark chocolate M & M’s – how good can it get?

When I came home Teddy was fine, happy to see me.  No alarms set off or piles of anything left for me.  He may have barked and whined the whole time I was gone but no neighbors are close enough to complain.

This afternoon Teddy and I took a nap for about three hours.  I may not sleep too well tonight.

I’ve been watching the Hatfields and McCoys on the history channel.  What a bunch of drunken idiots. 

Maybe it had something to do with the times or the traditions they brought from the old country.  Maybe we are still seeing some of the same things going on now. 

Do we ever learn from history?  Honor killings are the same sort of thinking but it’s done to your own family.  How crazy is that!

Later….

 

No comments: