A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Getting Ready to Go

Susan came with power tools and all kinds of parts and pieces and moved the LifeStation box from the counter top to the wall.  Don’t know why my picture is fuzzy.  No, I don’t want to read the book anymore.

100_0075

This way Teddy can’t step on it again.

Susan and I are going on a vacation leaving Sunday.  We are staying in a fancy hotel on the shore of Lake Erie.  There is a pool and a hottub.

There is also a refrigerator and a microwave in our room so we are taking some food. 

We will be back Friday.  If there is WIFI I may post and then again I may not. 

Lory and John are back from their vacation to FL. They will be dogsitting Teddy.  That involves taking his cage and his bed and his food and his treats and his leash and comb and brush and some of his toys.

Me, I’m just taking a minimum of stuff like pills and a couple changes of clothes and hats and scarves to cover my quarter inch of fuzz. 

I’ve been busy all week making lists and losing them and trying to remember what I will need.  My brain is already on vacation.  Lucky me, I can blame chemo instead of old age. 

We plan to have a good time.  There is something about large bodies of water that is soothing and life affirming.

Later….

No comments: