A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, May 21, 2012

We have arrived

One of these days I’m going to write a blog and leave all the mistakes my fingers make.  It would be a test of your guessing ability.

I packed up the car and drove to Susan’s house where her boys helped load her things into the car.  We were off! 

Susan drove and soon got used to my car.  We stopped and had lunch at a Bob Evans, actually we had breakfast for lunch. 

We soon arrived at the ferry to take us to Put-in-Bay.

100_0079100_0081

Here are pictures of us on the ferry.

We arrived about four p.m. or so.   It took two loads on their cart to get our stuff into our room.  Of course that included food, etc. 

We were up late eating chocolate, playing computer games, there was some giggling involved. 

We shared a king size bed which worked fine.

I got a report from Teddy – he is not terribly happy but having two people to sleep with is much more interesting than just one.

later….

No comments: