A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Cancelled Chemo

Well, not completely cancelled, just put off for a couple of weeks.  My blood  count was low so I just got Zometa (bone strengthener) and a Neupogen shot (peps up my blood).  Of course, I had arranged for rides to and from chemo.   I had to call my ride home and move it up.

It turned out to be no big problem.  I really don’t mind putting off the chemo for a while.  I should have guessed my blood was low, I have been feeling like I need two naps a day lately.

Teddy was glad for me to come home and let him out of his cage.

My new Nook arrived today.  I was waiting to see if it works before I send the old one back.  So far it is charged 100% and I have moved a book to it from my laptop.  The book is on the Nook! 

Guess I’ll have to get busy and send the old one back.

later….

 

No comments: