A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Company Arrives

The first picture is my grandson being attacked by dogs.  On the floor is a dangerous place around here if you mind being licked.

2011-06 001

My sister and brother-in-law arrived this afternoon.  My kids came to see them. 

2011-06 002

There was a lot of catching up to do.   We talked in the house and in the driveway and on the porch.

2011-06 003

They are parked in my driveway with their RV.

2011-06 004

They live in their RV full time and travel around the country. 

Tonight we are having a thunder storm so Bandit is in the bathtub.  Maybe I’ll be able to get him outside one last time – and maybe not.

later….

No comments: