A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday

Miscellaneous Ramble Warning

It’s raining, it’s pouring,

The old man is snoring.

He bumped his head when he jumped in bed

And he couldn’t get up in the morning.

Remember that old tune? 

Something I’m eating is giving me some itchy hives.  I am on a quest to find out what it is.  Today we are sticking to known items like chicken and rice.  I suspect onions.  Bummer.

I get a PET scan Monday morning.  The hospital has called 4 or 5 times this week, once to set up the appointment.  The other times were to get my information.  I get a PET scan every three months.  I’ve already had two this year.  I’m still the same person, I have the same insurance, the same birth date, the same social security number, etc.

Maybe they have too many employees to keep busy.  I have seen two people slowly pushing a cart of stuff down the hall, chatting as they stroll.  No wonder their bills are so high. 

I spent Friday afternoon at the Butter Street Barn visiting with the other dealers my friends.  Very few customers interrupted us. 

Later….

 

 

No comments: