A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, October 1, 2012

New Computer - Negative MRI

I am writing this directly into blogspot since I haven't been able to download "windows live writer" onto this new computer.  Last week, right after my last blog the old computer just snapped off and is now telling me that it has no "system 32" or something to that effect.  It always got hot and all my efforts at keeping it cool did not work.
It took me till yesterday to get a new computer.  I ended up at Staples where they are having a sale.  It includes the next version of software after windows 7.
The call came this morning that I DO have a brain and it is OK.  So I will take the eye doctors advice and enjoy the visual hallucinations.  Red, white, and blue starburts on the moon are very nice. Just wish I could show it to others.
Lory set up at the outdoor sale behind the barn on Saturday. Did just ok, not great.  Need to take more/different stuff  next time.  I went over for a while, took my fancy walker that has a built in chair.  The ground behind the barn is very bumpy.
She was trying to sell cactus plants and planters.  They had lots of cactus left over so they planted some beside my house.
It is raining.  I still like to hear the rain after the draught we had this summer. I knew exactly when it started this evening as two very frantic dogs started leaping on the back door - small dogs melt, you know.
I am enjoying the freedom from weekly appointments since I have suspended chemo.

later....



No comments: