A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dr’s Appointment

I’m really going to miss all those political ads and phone calls.  One of the joys of living in a state where people can’t make up their minds. They even came to my door yesterday and I had them put a sign in my front yard.  Now when the phone rings and it’s not someone I know I grab it up, yell “I already voted” and slam it down hang it up.

It doesn’t seem like it has been a month since I saw my oncologist.  My next appointment is two months away.  I am to call if there is a major change.  She upped my pain meds from twice a day to three times a day.  That’s harder to figure out and I know I won’t always make it come out even at eight hours apart.

Oh well, nobody is perfect. 

I did some laundry and started digging a hole for some bulbs.  It’s time to take my last pills and go to bed.

later….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!