A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shows and Movies and Potato Crop

I’ve worn my old self out acting like a kid. 

Sunday a group of my friends and I went out to lunch at UNO’s and then we went to see “Menopause the Musical”.  Okay, my funny bone isn’t completely broken but it is badly bent.  Very funny show.

Monday I went to Walmart and filled the basket.  Some of it is still in the car.  They had a deal if you bought four ginger ale 2 liters you got a fifth one free.  Couldn’t pass that up.  Ginger ale still helps settle my stomach and I’ve learned to like it.

Tuesday my friend and I went to see “Atlas Shrugged II”.  I missed the first one last year but have bought a DVD of it.  I haven’t watched it yet but plan to tonight.

Wednesday I have done nothing!  Well, you can’t really count napping.  I may even need another day to rest up. 

I’ve been trying to get a photo program to work on this computer.  Have had no luck so far.  I wanted to try to fool everyone into thinking my potatoes that grew in a bucket were nice big potatoes.

2012-10 003

I was going to crop the first picture until only the potatoes showed.  Then I was going to be honest and show you the real size with the second picture.

2012-10 004

So have a chuckle at my venture into planting potatoes from the grocery store.

The dogs haven’t taken all my running around well but I think it helps them bond to each other.  They touch noses now and then but won’t cuddle up together.  I have found that Rascal only looks green when I am bent over petting her.  She puts herself in my path, belly up, and whimpers.  POOOOR puppy.

I have solved the problem of the touchpad that I can’t seem to turn off.  I taped a piece of styrofoam over it.  HAHA GOTCHA.    There I fixed it.

I’ve been trying to figure out the comments part of blogger as I find people have left comments that didn’t show up. It shouldn’t be so hard to do. 

I’ll try to keep things up-to-date better.

Later….

 

No comments: