A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Plants

New morning, new insight.  I managed to  get the old data into the new Family Tree program.

Still haven’t figured out how to turn off the touchpad.  That will take some more study,  I took out the program that runs it and it went straight to the internet and got it back. None of the advice on the help menu seems to work.

I managed to follow the dogs around and get fecal samples at the crack of dawn. The samples are at the vets now.  While I was there I picked up pills for the tape worms for both of them. I cut up pieces of hotdog, make a slit in them and put the pills inside.  Works every time.

We may get a frost tonight so I have to get busy with the outdoor plants.  I keep them in the mudroom which stays cooler than the house. Before I bring them inside I have to pull out the weeds that have grown in them this summer. Before all that I have to make room for them. Nature hates an empty space and their space gets filled up in the summer. 

Better get busy.

later….

No comments: