A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Groomed dogs

It worked!

About all I have left to work on is Family Tree Maker.  I bought a new version (2012) since I couldn’t find my discs.  The  new version arrived today and I installed it.  Now I need to tell it where to look for the data I had already entered in the old version. I think it should just go find it for it’s self.  I’ve had enough for today.

The dogs came back from the groomer looking great. Susan happened to be coming over so she picked them up for me.  It is raining so they don’t want to go out.  The groomer says that Rascal has worms so I get to go pick up poop and take it to the Vet.

My General Practioner says my problem with colors could be nerves not always connecting right.  Since the chemo treatments have made my feet numb and have started to make my fingertips numb it might be messing with nerves in my eyes.

I got my flu shot and it made my arm really sore.  I don’t remember it doing that before.

Think I’ll go to bed and sleep on the non-flu shot side.

later….

No comments: