A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Street Progress

The street is paved, the mailbox is back, the sidewalk is done, my driveway is fixed and part  of it is paved.  I should put sealer on the rest of the driveway .  I think all they need to do is add the painted stripes.

100_0206

The grass is seeded and there is a drain in the middle of my front yard.  They are hoping to keep excess water out of my cellar.  Good luck to them.

100_0207

We had some rain which washed some of the straw over the drain.  I should clean it off but the way I was staggering around to get these pictures I got back in the house as fast as I could.

I’m going to have to use a cane more often.

My grandkids had a good week-end in my RV.  They took five people and then found out the campground wouldn’t let them set up a tent.  They were very crowded in the RV so they only spent one night. 

They washed the outside of the RV and I hardly recognized it when they brought it back.

My blog guru (my Sister, Linda) has been working on my blog.  She is trying to ad a picture at the top.  I think she could get a job fixing blogs for people.

I had chemo Monday, the second in a round of three.  They explained some of the readings on the blood test results.  One test that they do only once a month is called CA 27-29.  It indicates the presence of cancer.  A number of 38 is good.  In June my reading was 871, in July it was 798.  It is going in the right direction. 

Susan stopped by today and helped me with stuff on my computer.  When I added google earth I got a bunch of other stuff that I didn’t want. 

My computer would start playing music or talking at any time.  I got finally got rid of that.  She took off some other stuff trying to speed it up.  Maybe it will be faster.

later….

No comments: