A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Busy but Sad Day

Today Lory, John, Andrea, and Chris moved our items out of the Butter Street Barn.  I’ve been there since it first opened. 

It had to be done eventually.  Lory and Andrea have today and Saturday off as well as Monday and Tuesday.  That is a rare thing.  Two pickup trucks held it all.  We had plenty of muscle to move the big items.

Lory and Andrea plan to have a garage sale here on Monday.  Since the number of garage sales you can have is limited they may have one at each person’s home.  There are also flea markets where you can set up if they want to do that.

They sure have more energy than I do.

If you are reading my sister and bro-in-law’s blog you know she sent me something (a mystery) from Germany.  I checked the post office today but it hasn’t arrived yet.

My cordless phone battery died yesterday so today I went to a battery store and got a new one.  It is charging now.  I love that battery store.  They do have a few things besides batteries, like light bulbs, flashlights, etc. 

I kind of missed my phone yesterday and today, but not much. 

later….

 

No comments: