A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Some Better Today

I was able to eat a boiled egg and a piece of toast this evening.  I even forced down a little chocolate and a couple of oreos this afternoon.  Well, I didn’t say my sweet tooth was sick.

Still getting the low grade fever but I’m hoping that just means I’m fighting this bug.

Dogs got dirty looks and AARRRGGGG’s when they kept asking to go outside. 

Rascal was able to spook a baby rabbit to run out from under the deck and run for the fence this morning.  (the rabbit won this race)  I had to go out with a leash and get her away from the fence.

I used my outside $2.00 thrift store walker for walking outside.  My lawn is very bumpy.  I have a theory about that but will explain another day.  Rascal got some experience with walking slowly on a leash.  Won’t hurt her a bit.

I need to pick up prescriptions tomorrow so hope I feel well enough to do that.  Also will need dog food soon.

later….

 

No comments: