A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rascally Rascal

Rascal takes her toys seriously.  One toy had to go away as it caused a snapping incident.  There may be a good reason for her name.

She is really a very sweet dog.  I’ve had dogs who knew it was a game to play tug of war with a toy.  She takes it to heart.

She is very interested in the rabbits living under the deck.  Maybe she will chase them away. 

She slept on the bed last night and took a nap at me feet this afternoon.  There is some jealousy going on but then there usually is when there are two dogs.

I managed to get them both in the same picture.  As you can see, Rascal has taken over the throw on the floor and has a toy in her mouth. 

100_0120

The chemo caught up with me today with a lot of aches and pains so I took it easy.  I did get the unpacking done and did a couple other little jobs around the house. 

Beautiful weather got me outside for a while just sitting on the deck.  It could stay like this till Christmas if I had my way.

later….

No comments: