A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother, Daughter Hairdressers

My daughter, Lory, and her daughter, Andrea, are both hairdressers.  I voted for plumbing but didn’t win. 

Of course, I have no hair, but I do sometimes have a leaky faucet.

They do one another’s hair.  Today they came to my house to touch up the color on Lory’s hair.  Lory was impatient to see how it came out, but Andrea, the boss of this job, made her wait the full needed time.

100_0121

Lory tried the “Mother Authority” look which was ignored.

100_0123

The pleading look didn’t work either, that’s Lory’s youngest, Jake, on the left.

100_0122

Andrea’s husband, Chris, and Jake enjoyed the discussion.

I didn’t get a picture of the finished product but it was very good. 

This week marks the beginning of a project to add a third lane, sidewalks, and curbs on my street. 

100_0124

When I moved here in 2002 I was told this project was going to happen “next year”.  It has continued to be “next year” till now. 

Don’t know what those things are in my front yard.   That will take a big hole to bury those.

I have been assured that I will be able to get in and out of my driveway whenever I need to.   We will see about that

later….

 

No comments: