A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Flowers

Maybe you can see the tall post beside the garage, the top of the tree was already gone when I realized the men were here to take it down.  It turned out to be a walnut tree.   It was probably planted by a squirrel. 

I’ll bet I could plant a walnut and take care of it for years and a tree would never grow.

100_0059

100_0061

That little stump is all that’s left of the tree.

The rest of the pictures are of tulips that Lory and John planted last fall.  What a nice spring surprise.

100_0062

100_0063

100_0064

I haven’t figured out the fine points of my camera but I get pictures, download them, and then find them on the computer.   That may be as good as it gets.

I’ve been tired and worthless since Friday (the new chemo).  Naps are good.  I did manage to cut down about 15 weeds in the yard and am quite proud of myself.

The lawn needs mowing again.  I think my lawnmower blades need sharpening.  I’ll wait to see if my neighbor, who is going to mow my lawn this summer, wants to use it or use his mower.

later….

No comments: