A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Nothing New

Late this afternoon I got a call from Susan offering to take me grocery shopping.  I took her up on it and got dressed.

Of course, I bought junk food, and ginger ale.  Ginger ale helps settle my stomach.

I am taking less pain meds, if fact I haven’t had any today.  I won’t say I’m completely without pain but if I don’t remember to take the pills I must not need them.

My hair has completely fallen out from the chemo.  The top of my head is tender to the touch.  Don’t know why.  The hair was about an inch long when it fell out.   It covered my keyboard so I had to use tweezers to pick it off before it got down between the keys. 

Nothing much happening around here.  The wind has been blowing.  There was a plastic table cloth folded up on the picnic table, I think it’s in the neighbor’s backyard now.  My tulips have survived and still look pretty.

later….  

No comments: