A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Griping

After all the excitement of the emergency vehicles on Friday Teddy is bored.  He has barked at me several times to come play with him.  He also looks out the window and barks now and then.

I don’t feel like playing.  The aches and pains aren’t nearly so bad as last time, thank goodness.  I think the Crestor helped. 

Eating is a challenge.  Nothing sounds or tastes good.  The couch looks good tho. 

My lawn got mowed and trimmed Sunday.  It looks really nice. 

Since I now know where my liver is I feel jabs there sometimes.  Don’t know what it means, could be cancer growing or cancer shrinking. 

Years ago I was diagnosed with migraine.  I found it hard to believe since I never had a headache.  All the other symptoms were there, sensitivity to light and noise, dizziness, a feeling that everything was going WRONG.  I actually had a small stroke at age 28.  I have a tiny blind spot in my left eye and my right side didn’t work well for months. 

At that time I had a four year old, a two year old, and a newborn.  I had no choice but to take care of things.  It was probably good therapy. 

So the headaches I get now are a surprise and a new thing for me.  I take Vicodin and that helps.

Enough griping – go play Angry Birds.

later….

No comments: