A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Signs of Spring

Not the bowling ball, the crocus on the left of it.  Doesn’t everyone have a few bowling balls in their yard?

100_0048

More crocus.

100_0050

A tulip starting, it’s in the shade so it will be late.

100_0051

Frogs.

100_0052

100_0053

Working frog holding up a drain spout.

100_0054

Place to burn old mail or have a party.

100_0056

My beautiful neighbor dog who stops and listens when I tell her how beautiful she is. 

100_0055

Today it is 70 degrees outside.  I have propped the storm door open to the back yard.  If Luna, the neighbor dog, is out Teddy stays inside and barks at her. 

When I was out taking pictures of flowers and concrete frogs Teddy was barking at me. 

I think he really enjoyed his day at the groomers.  He needs more activity than I can offer him.  Yeah, I’d like to get another dog but I am resisting the temptation. 

I’ve been watching Animal Planet today.  They have a whole bunch of shows about Bigfoot on.  I now believe in Bigfoot.

later….

No comments: