A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Politics!!!!!

In the last 20 days I have received 15 political phone calls.  They are usually made in the early afternoon when I am trying to take a nap.  I have hung up on Santorum, Romney, and Gingrich as well as my representative.

At least Santorum puts his name on who is calling which none of the others do.

Enough is enough.  I have found the best solution is to hit the answer button and then immediately hit the hang up button.  Meanwhile I am awake and angry.

We have had rain and clouds and some sun.  So far no tornado watches or warnings. 

I looked at the calendar wrong, I thought I got two weeks off chemo but I only get the usual one.  This week is it.  I am eating everything that doesn’t bite back. 

later….

 

No comments: