A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

PET Scan & Blooming Trees

Had a PET scan Wed. morning and then went down the street to get blood drawn.   It will be next week before I hear anything about the scan results.

My blood count was low so they gave me a booster shot (Neupogen I think).  Had a headache all evening and most of today.  Don’t remember that side effect before. 

I am to stay away from crowds and call them if I get a temperature of 100.  There seems to be a lot of flu around so I am staying home. 

I snapped a picture of trees in bloom from the floor where the doctor’s office is. 

100_0057

Don’t know what kind of trees they are but they sure are in bloom.

I even had to turn the air conditioning on when the temperatures reached record highs for this time of year.  Mid 80’s – that’s 20 degrees above normal.

Everyone is wondering what that means about the summer. 

I have a tree growing between my garage and the neighbors fence.  I have called a tree company to see about getting it taken down. 

Lory and John had offered to take it down for me but I’d rather get a pro.  Hope I didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings.  

I tried leaving Teddy out of his cage yesterday while I was gone.  He managed to move a door stop and get the bedroom door open, poop on my bed, his bed, and the floor.  BRAT!

later….

No comments: