A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Stuff for Old People

When I stop reaching for the gear shift on the steering column instead of on the floor, when I get used to the window controls being on the console between the two front seats, then maybe I’ll realize I have a different car.

My Nook book reader turns the page when you touch the right side of the screen.  I found a paperback I wanted to read and I found myself touching the right side of the page to turn it.  It didn’t work.

Does all this confirm that it’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks?  Or once I learn a new trick I have a problem switching back.

I have recently learned how to diaper a 55 lb. Bassett.  It’s called a belly band. 

We are still getting rain and they are predicting it will turn to snow sometime tonight.  It’s 33 degrees outside now.

I still haven’t studied out my new camera.  I can only handle so much at a time.

Later….

No comments: