A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday & Time Change

Had a nice Saturday.  Lory and John took some Christmas stuff over to the barn and took out the halloween stuff.  We are as bad as the big stores.

Andrea and her new special friend, Chris, came also.  See I remembered his name.  He is into old stuff but isn’t yet in the selling mood.  I tried to give him some stuff but he didn’t take it.  I’ll have to work on him.

Got a call from my sister because I posted so gloomy.  She suggested I just put my feet in a plastic bag at night.  DUH why didn’t I think of that.   It works great with a sock over it to keep it on. 

I do get gloomy and discouraged.  I hate to share that part but it is real and it is probably normal.  I reread the side affects of Xeloda and depression is one of them. 

I have decided Bandit needs a lesson in who is the boss around here.  All I do is make him lie down on his back when he doesn’t want to.  He won’t look me in the eye or I would out stare him.  Also I am limiting the water in the evening.  It worked last night – no puddle this morning.

John is making me a stick tree.  It is in the process of being built.  The tiny bottles will go on the branches.  Now we just have to figure out how to make it stand up.

sticktree

Do you think I should paint it? 

Got all the clocks changed, now I just have to change the dogs’ clocks.

Later….

No comments: