A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

New –to me- Car

Today I bought a silver colored 2002 Jeep Liberty with 64000 miles on it.  It seems to have more bells and whistles than I am accustomed to.  It will take me a while to figure them all out. 

It always takes longer to deal for a car than it should so I am very tired.  I just barely got home.  We got there at 1:00 and it’s 5:30 now. 

I test drove the Jeep and the Hyundai and I really liked the Jeep much better.  It’s already getting dark so I can’t get a picture tonight.

The dogs were happy that I came home in time to feed them. 

And yes, there were some snowflakes in the air.  They just said there would be more tonight.  It’s not cold enough for it to stick – yet. 

That’s all for now.

later….

 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations on your new car purchase!