A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Flowers Etc.

Temptation won at noon time when Susan called and asked if I wanted anything special for lunch.  I asked for a foot long hotdog with chili sauce on it.  Heartburn here I come.  It really tasted good.

Lory’s significant other, John, is in the hospital with heart problems.  He has been moved to ICU so he can be monitored more closely.  In ICU there are two patients per nurse whereas in a regular room there are ten patients per nurse. 

It seems the top of his heart is not agreeing with the bottom half.  They may have to shock it to reset the rhythm.

The other day I took some pictures of the flowers in my yard.  Today I will post them.

2011-09 001

Morning glories have taken over the railing on the front porch.

2011-09 0022011-09 004

The above picture is not flowers, it is a new, bigger electric pole that proves the cities intent to widen the street next summer.  The new sidewalk will be this side of it, shortening the front lawns by several feet.

2011-09 003

2011-09 005

2011-09 006

2011-09 007

Last year I wanted blue morning glories so John saved me some seed.  It was successful as you can see.

later….

No comments: