A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beautiful Week-end with Sadness

Blogger pulled a fast one but I figured it out. It came up with the tab on “Insert” so I clicked on home and found the usual screen. 

The weather has been wonderful for a while now.  It makes me sneeze and it gives Teddy an ear infection.  It is still beautiful.  Chilly at night and warm enough during the day.

Received my fourth round of Zeloda pills Thursday and started them that evening.  So far I’ve only forgotten to take them within half an hour after eating one time.  I waited a couple hours and ate again and took them. 

Bandit is still getting his pills.  Only once has he found them in his piece of hotdog and spit it out.  I had to force his mouth open to get it down him.

Friday my granddaughter graduated from beauty school, went to lunch with her Mother and then had an auto accident that broke her wrist and caused her to need 60 stitches in her knee.

Also on Friday my nephew was killed in an auto accident.

Then on Sunday a cousin passed away.  He had a full life and hadn’t been well for a long time.  That’s the normal order of things.

For people who believe things happen in threes – that’s it – enough.

Later….

 

No comments: