A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Wednesday

It’s going to rain.  I can tell because Bandit is panting and worrying.  Well, the weather man predicted it also.

Bandit seems to be doing okay with all his medicines.  I used one of my pill holders to try to keep all his pills straight.  I put the pills into the middle of a piece of hotdog and down they go.

Finally got a call from the pharmacy today.  I answered their questions and gave them permission to take the money out of my account.  The pills will be delivered tomorrow.

Of course, I had planned to go out to breakfast with my friends.  So far the UPS delivery has been close to noontime but if I leave the house in the morning – Murphy’s law would apply.  The delivery would come and I wouldn’t be here to sign for it.

The other occasion I will be missing is my Granddaughters graduation from beauty school.  She has a job starting next Tuesday.  I’m very proud of her.  Her Mother is also a beautician so I should always look good – right!

I did actually get a hair trim to make the sides that are growing in match the top that never fell out.  All of it seems to be curly.   I could have gotten a perm and skipped the cancer and chemo.  

I know – I have a strange sense of humor.

later….

No comments: