A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Los Indios, TX

Three wilted dogs trying to find a cool spot. The RV air conditioning was able to keep the temperature down to 80 inside when it was 104 outside. The outside thermometer cringed and went blank today after it hit 103. It has been 18 months since this area was 100 degrees and the record was broken for this date.
As a result we have decided to move north tomorrow to avoid the heat. It's no fun being cooped up in the RV with no WIFI and no cable TV. I can only read for so long.


This beautiful flowing bush is happy in these temperatures.

I should be home in a week or so but will take my time and watch the weather as I go. People tell me that the snow has melted out of my driveway.

No comments: